Wednesday, July 31, 2024

every once and then I find an event that you know will fall flat on its face.

Every now and then I stumble on an event that you can look and see that it's going to fall flat on it's but and yet when you offer a helping hand that same event bites your hand. 
I have come to the realization that as it's said " GOD GRANT ME THE ABILITY TO CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN CHANGE THE TOLLARANCE FOR THOSE THINGS I CAN'T CHANGE AND THE UNDERSTANDING TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE. "
That's what I have seen with this death of the Magic Valley Commy Com happening this weekend. 
First why wasn't I or at least our Ayre Crew to the event as Celebrity Panalists. Certainly a gig such as ours with our following should be invited. 
Nope. Shunned. But it redirects my brain into offside hammer down promo gear. If our home playing field has low or little if any knowledge of us might be why we have been slipping in ratings if not complete abandonment.  Time to get this gig into second gear. Just as Ben once said, some days you can't get it into 2nd gear even if you double clutch it. 
Stay tuned.