Monday, December 22, 2008

Banned again this time we go for good

AWJ 1

Okay got popped again from the infamous Mountain Home News , in essence can't comment on their grand Banter Box. So guess what ? Who cares? After all why get my fur hairs ruffled over a tiny newspaper in a town that no one really cares about in the middle of a state that has its six that its eyes are turning brown and no matter what I do I can't fix any of it, so I have came to the point of fix where and what I can, don't fret over where I can't and rest in peace. The revolution that is coming in a few months is going to be heavy. Many feel that this will not happen but there is a internal battle is coming to these U.S. of A states that is going to make the first one look like a county fair. Weapons and tactics are much more advanced than the first and far more deadly. This fear might be part of why I get banned from the Mountain Home News and other places. No one wants to wake up to the fact that the Devil is at the door and its time to take up arms. I talked with Mike a friend and fellow Idaho CSA member, He told me the operation might be rolling better if it had a different handle. The thing is first I did not name it, and even so, should we pull a blind over the handle just to make a few more comfortable. The thing being is that our nation while not yet is under siege. And while I may go to jail, prison or worse for standing up for rights that my Dad and others have died for so be it. As I told Mike last night, sure I might get injured or be put into the cross bar motel, but at least I can sit there and know I fought, rather than just lie down roll over and say Obamabeenlyin and others service me again. I'm not going to just roll over and die I'm fighting.

L8R Aviators

awolf tag


Quote of the Day:
By and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth.
--George Carlin
Luke 2:8-11“[The Shepherds and the Angels] And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) NIV. All Rights Reserved.