Friday, December 26, 2008

A hats off to us

AYREWOLF FM . COM BANNER

While I'd like to think so sometimes, the fact is I don't know everything. And many times that can be frustrating. but somehow I muddle through. The fact is that for the last 4 years though many beers and tears the thought that this year for over those last 4 were to be rebuilding years to as best as we could reconstruct the Mammoth of a company that my Mom , Dad, and both sides of family built over two decades ago, that by the simple swath of a signature devastated the firm and nearly sunk our outfit into the deep. Yet there are albeit just 3 of us in the family trying with limited finances to rebuild the operation that has been the major funding arm of both the Hazzard County Knytes(aka-Knytes-of-Anarchy) as well as the Idaho chapter of the UAITA . But make no mistake 2010 is the year, and unless I really byte the sand what was Eagle Starr Farms and all its siblings will become not only what it was but more than even Mom & Dad had in mind. Diversity will be the key to the rebuild and make no mistake many locations will be looked at before a firm anchor is dropped for the HQ. Long before I pull up my chain, the location is going to be one that meets all needs as well as the supply chain and suppliers this firm needs to keep growing, and supplying production agriculture well into the next century. There may even come a point where Eagle Starr and AyreWolf come together as Eagle-Wolf and while that's not in the near future it is a concept, but Eagle Starr needs to be put on the fast track and really fast at that. I am still leaning towards Boise as the HQ but there are others in the family owned and operated agri-business enterprise that is looking at both Twin Falls, and Salt Lake City as HQ locations. Just depends on what we can find for what we right now can afford. But that location will be long before I pull up my roots and haul out of GF, here. I'm not saying I'm not looking forward to that, and having at least somewhere to get a cup of java at 3:00AM or can of snuff at the same hour is also something I'm looking forward to, but for what I can rake out each month for a roof over my head I can't afford not to keep my butt planted. Even considering that even in Hazzard(aka-Hagerman) Idaho there was a time and to some even now neither I nor the Knytes were anyone's darlings, nor the fact that once Hazzard was as small as Glenns Ferry, but Hazzard and us overcame minor bickering and eventually seeds were planted that continue to grow there and that does not mean same thing can't happen here. I will say this though I was and still am considering building my part of Eagle Starr in Hazzard, after all maybe with the right conductor lightning might just strike twice who knows, but can't hurt to look at the area really close either. Any mile, mind is wanting to leave thy body headed to dream land, more in the PM today.

L8R Aviators

aw1tag


Quote of the day:
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Luke 2:28-32“Simeon took him in his arms and praised God, saying: "Sovereign Lord, as you have promised, you now dismiss your servant in peace. For my eyes have seen your salvation, which you have prepared in the sight of all people, a light for revelation to the Gentiles and for glory to your people Israel.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) NIV. All Rights Reserved.

AW NITE RYDE TAIL

292px-Klingon_Bird-of-Prey

ESTAR1