Thursday, December 25, 2008

Where I go so does prosperity but also the cold and Snow.

ayrewolffmblogspotjournal header

Where I go it seems as though prosperity follows , new stores open and things business wise increases. Yet it seems that it don't matter weather extremes also take place. Two years ago in the Mini Cassia area of Idaho, hottest summer and coldest winter, then thinking I could thaw out I move to Pocatello, same occurrence. Super hot summer and the coldest snowiest winter of any previous to it. I thought when I stupidly considered the departure from the Pocatello area due to two dipwads that gave me a pain in my groin, that upon entry to western Idaho with the warm temps I saw on TV that year would repeat. Nope what occurred ? Deep cold white blinding snow that seems endless. So is there a place it wouldn't get this bad weather wize? I don't think so except if I were not there. With all that said many who don't take the time to know me, or the company that by family I inherited the fact is what we do moves communicates and usually increases incomes, in the people that live there as well as the increases in sales tax revenues that result from outsourced firms we deal with. In today's economic climate new income or customer resources must not be ignored. If you have an associate or have farmed out a task that you either don't want to deal with it in house, or can't do in house that outsourced firm needs to be responsive or the task becomes a liability rather than a way to attract, and/or retain business and customers that did not know you were there before or had ignored you because you did not rate high on their radar. Just like our relationship with Full Contact Idaho, which I treasure. See those who both watch as fans as well as those who participate as fighters as well as support services are also into He-Man things. Like custom rides from jacked up 4X4's or low slung ground hugging low riders and they want, hell they need companies that can build their dream rides. Which makes the marriage of Southern Steele Media and Full Contact Idaho so good. However here lately I have been feeling ignored. Perhaps it is Fernando is busy elsewhere, but I have a sneaking hunch its something else.

That in my next report.

L8R Aviators

aw1tag


Quote of the Day:
A verbal contract isn’t worth the paper it’s written on.
--Samuel Goldwyn
Isaiah 9:6“For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) NIV. All Rights Reserved.
HKAWFM HEADER