Wednesday, December 24, 2008

How not to get customers to come back

aw1tag

Merry Christmas to ya'll it is Christmas eve and I wish I could have the ability to render a nice thing to say but must put this up. It's not really a slam blog although some might look at it that way but here I was waiting until 14:00 hours for money from HQ for my Christmas. No big amount in fact only $50.00 but money none the less. So I truck on down to the Corner Market and Cindi there says no, she can't cash the thing although she has many times before. She damn well knows that the check is good, but no , I have to sweat the cold, snow and slick roads to drive all the way up to a place I really don't like going, Mountain Home, cash the check at Wal-Mart, and another white knuckle drive back here to GF. So I had to spend $5.00 in fuel plus the $3.00 Wal-Mart check cashing fee just because one gal at a little store wont cash a check. Now a few weeks ago I went in there and she cashed it what gives? She said that part of the reason she don't like cashing the check is because I don't shop there. Excuse me did I miss something here? Had she a month ago now bumbed me a can of SKOAL, and then now not cashing a mere $50.00 check, that attitude does nothing to make me feel great about going into her store and spending my money any more. For the short haul I do my shopping here in GF at the Southside Market, and the rest over in Hazzard. What I can say is 7 more months and GF will be nothing more than a bad dream. More over a bunch of wasted money. But hey I tried.

Any way have bean pain so going to hit the rack.

Merry Christmas

awavia1


Quote of the Day:
False freedom leaves a man free to do what he likes; true freedom, to do what he ought.
--Anonymous
Luke 2:16-20“So they hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby, who was lying in the manger. When they had seen him, they spread the word concerning what had been told them about this child, and all who heard it were amazed at what the shepherds said to them. But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen, which were just as they had been told.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) NIV. All Rights Reserved.