Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Going beyond our sun and quadrant

AW NITE RYDE HEADER

As a young wolf pup I used to consider what life beyond this planet in fact galaxy would really be like. It was through one of the last long flu induced fevers that while watching a 4 inch Sony TV that I began a trek that has kept me from loosing what small mind I have left . I tried to align myself with the crew of the ye old N.C.C. 1701 but just could not do so. Until I began looking at just what it really was to be Klingon. In future blogs here we will explore the history of Kronos and the Klingon Empire. But for now I will look at life through someone that has been loyal to Galron and Kalas . But that's getting away from my points here. Last Saturday, the last of the creators of all things Star Trek was laid to rest in California. Through a few arranged meetings via my father I got to meet both Gene Roddenberry and his wife Majel Barett Rodenberry who was as stated sent to the other dimension last Saturday at 16:00 Hours . While I would never subscribe to anything serious as a one world government, still I have to think that what it would be like to live a life without the need for financial gain, without prejudices of race , creed, or even planetary origin, just accept beings for being themselves, and enriching ones minds and enhancing talents and abilities. What a great existence it would be. Many nights , I retire to my quarters and let my mind wander into the expanses of the galaxies beyond ours as that seems as the only structure that I can accept these days. I wonder if we really can gain this way of life. Faster than light speeds are still a mystery of quantum physics and molecular transporters is still just a device on TV and don't get me into cloaking devices. However many so called Star Trek devices have came about and who knows by the year 2501 we just might have began our real trek through the cosmos. What its like to be Klingon next entry.

aw1tag


Quote of the Day:
The enraged colonists were mad.
--CJ's US History Work
1 Peter 1:13“[Be Holy] Therefore, prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) NIV. All Rights Reserved.

180px-Klingon_Empire_logo

AW NITE RYDE TAIL