Saturday, January 10, 2009

There are those who understand and those who have no idea.

AW NITE RYDE HEADER

I read somewhat at a chuckle this one blurb on the infamous MHN Bitch Box that said I had no respect for women or Asians , excuse me did I ever say anything like that? If I did I never saw it. Of course I have respect for women , probably more than most I know. I would never cuss in front of a woman, always try to be a southern gentlemen and always try to conduct myself as an officer of the USCMC. When it comes to Asians I respect them, as a people. Of course I grew up in a family where my father fought in WWII alongside Pappy Boyington in as part of the original VMF214. Of which our organization has as its core foundation. WWII in the Solomon Islands was after all with the Japanese, so do I hate them as a whole no, do I trust them? No. Just a final approach thought tonight. As I put this byrd in the hanger, and head for my bunk.

More L8R Aviators.

aw1tag 


Quote of the Day:
Forgiveness is not an occasional act: it is a permanent attitude.
--Dr. Martin Luther King
1 Peter 1:15-16“But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: "Be holy, because I am holy.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) NIV. All Rights Reserved.

AW NITE RYDE TAIL

A hot lamb