Friday, January 2, 2009

THE wolf and the EAGLE

AW NITE RYDE HEADER

In today's economy if one sits on their heels and not grow ones business, you might not be in business tomorrow. With that said there have been some asking me why mess with Dixie Towing? The fact is Dixie Towing is in about 3 other locations in Florida , Mississippi , and Tennessee. That means gaining some sort of superiority is not that easy if it can be done at all. But with that said I'm not leaving Hazzard County and it all in the dust, so Southern Eagle Towing, as well as Southern Eagle Xpress gets it done. Now then I'm not about to toss away the work that I have done building AyreWolf Aviation. So AyreWolf Aviation stays flying. Then came the need for green, so I went to powers that be that shoulder the job to piece out the funds of my mom and dad through Eagle Starr Farm and they have put money into the mix, with requirements to make it all part of Eagle Starr Farmz, thus Southern Eagle, and in a few months the two will get a parent firm as EagleWolf Inc. But that is out there probably not happening until mid 2010 or so. There is a bunch of work that needs to be done and its not going to be an easy haul. There was some thought gave to moving to Boise, but where else am I going to get the same kind of place as where I live in, and an insurance agent that will lend me money out of his own pocket so I could keep my rigs insured. Sure he'll get his money back, and the holidays did not help that condition, nor the snow and icy roads that rendered the mail truck getting here late, but even so think I could get that in Boise? No way. With a shot at a truck stop that I can rebuild in Bliss just 14 miles away, radio station to put on the air in Hammett, and all of that moving right now would be stupid. So I'm here. Plus in time the Ayreport project can also be done. So I'm here for the long haul. As far as KSSX TV sure that can also be done, and most likely in Boise, since all the support team from Full Contact Idaho(if he calls me) and other resources are there, so the studio/station in Boise, transmitter in Hammett and up on satellite, together all can be done by just digging in my heels and staying put. The days of running are over I am here. More Saturday here on AyreWolfFm the blog, of AyreWolf FM radio.

aw1tag


Quote of the Day:
He who laughs last has not yet heard the bad news.
--Bertolt Brecht
Titus 2:11-12“For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men. It teaches us to say "No" to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age,”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) NIV. All Rights Reserved.
AW NITE RYDE TAIL