Thursday, January 29, 2009

Normally I'd be concerned

AW NITE RYDE HEADER

Normally I'd be concerned over some bunch of idiots doing up what they did and got us more over me bumped off of Zimbio. But the fact is I really do not care. If I'm not on Zimbio, they can't or wont be so much in a hurry to read stuff that does not concern them and life will go on for the club, me and me going towing. Any mile woke up from a dream about still living in Hazzard, but was driving the old 66 instead of Gen.Lee or LiL Lexi. Was thinking and no was not drinking although I should be considering Thursday, but flying along here, who the hell cares. If the trash wants to rumble fine, I'm down with that put a bit of Honor Guard into some action with our legal Eagles let the judge in a black robe make the idiots pay through the nose. Take the money pack my stuff and remove the Wolf Pack from here, have a few beers and say that was that. Considering I have albeit fewer these days but have family in Eastern Idaho, and so me goes that away, to do my bizz, who cares about this end of the state? Except that I'm here for at least a few months anyway. So doing my best to lay some stuff down. Alrighty then the gig in Boise fizzled but, I did hear of a place for beers in AF and so looking at that next month see what shakes, there is a FFC Allocation there and which do you think would work out better? I hate to say it, but Scott was right this, area is dead and smelling really foul. Any mile need z's.

L8R Aviators

aw1tag


Quote of the Day:
For Sweetest things turn sourest by their deeds; Lilies that fester smell far worse than weeds.
--William Shakespeare
Ephesians 4:2“Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) NIV. All Rights Reserved.
AW NITE RYDE TAIL