Thursday, January 8, 2009

When souls collide

AW NITE RYDE HEADER

There are many people I meet from being online, most are like who I used to meet in person from the old CB. Most I met that way would have been better left as a voice in the dark. However over the last 6 months or so since I transplanted here to Glenns Ferry and every month I'm getting more into just being here, but the fact is I have met two from a sinister newspaper's open forum, called the Banter Box, the thing ought to be called the Bitch Box cuzz that's all anyone does in there is BITCH. Cuil out please, take a chill pill. Something. Seems like too many male corpuscles included in there are on a terminal case of PMS or something. Sure I'm not there any more since I rose above the calamity that is the Mountain Home News. But that all being that I met two from there that have their stuff together. Mike and one called Missy. Wish I knew her real first name, since she is a real dear. No not that way the seat cover is married with children, but whether she was a her or a he, Missy is a neat people. But it seems that one of the things that got a bunch in the newspaper crab box upset was bikini bottoms on my blogs. A custom that is from a bikers magazine that used a set of behind cheeks to indicate the end of an article. Would I have liked to find Wrangler jeans on a female hiney for that illustration? Sure I would but from some unknown reason there is none. Google female butts in Wrangler Jeans and all you get is smutt. Never just a cowgirls tail in a pair. Guess I need to get out a camera don't it? One of the things I am looking at is having that part of our calendar girl project still in gear for Shorty's in April. Any mile, that's where that all came from. In essence using what I can, but that said too, too many have their minds in their shorts rather than between their ears. Do real men like to look at hot looking cowgirl types with trucks? Of course they do, does aviators love to see hot women in tight flyte suits standing beside or enhancing the eye catching glimpses of a vintage combat ayrecraft? Sure they do. Am I the only one that thinks that way? Of course not. In fact man long before me thought that way, just look at the nose art on some vintage warbyrds. No matter the service branch if it flew or flies still many aviators in military aviation have put pictures of scantly clad women on their ayrecraft. In fact that's how my search for models started so I could have an artist put same on a few of the byrds of our vintage ayrecraft group, including mine. In years gone by, many had images of celebrities from Monroe, to other pin up girls as they were called from posters that were pinned up inside of lockers, and so on., Do all women understand that? Most don't , but in the battles of many that is communication that is needed to relieve stress of combat aviation. In closing today also have news from Mountain Home.I have found an office space in Mountain Home that might satisfy the need for such. But also to all those in the MHN Bitch-Box lay off OM she is too good for you to abuse, and remember this high octane kaynyne is watching.

L8R Aviators

34bg-b24 

aw1tag


Quote of the Day:
He who laughs last has not yet heard the bad news.
--Bertolt Brecht
Amos 5:14-15“Seek good, not evil, that you may live. Then the LORD God Almighty will be with you, just as you say he is. Hate evil, love good; maintain justice in the courts. Perhaps the LORD God Almighty will have mercy on the remnant of Joseph.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) NIV. All Rights Reserved.

AW NITE RYDE TAIL