Friday, January 30, 2009

Why should I care? Again

ARWRS HEADER

Weeks ago, the grand hams at the Mountain Home News the paper that it is blocked me from commenting on their grand busy body gossip column the Banter Box , which was fine. Quite frankly if Glenns Ferry here was not in Elmore County I would never again go into Mountain Home, in fact I try to avoid the place as much as I can. I go to MH twice a month, once to cash my government check at the local Wally-World and two to the our groups meetings at Grindes Diner there, the rest of the time, I stop into MH to get fuel and maybe snuff and go on out the other side headed to Boise. But as of yesterday when someone and who knows why , maybe they had nothing better to do, after all the weather is really cold , not many have extra money since many of the anchor companies are closing their doors headed for greener fields and so I am the one these ill minded not to informed and ignorant arrogant people need to pick on me. Which I guess is okay since it takes the load off of someone else's back. The problem is now is that not only have these bunch of spoiled children pissed off me, but the Knytes as well. And while I might be okay with letting things slide after all there is only 6 months left on my lease here in GF after that I'm on the highway headed south. But now these stupid people have ruffled the feathers of the Knytes, and several of them are attorneys when not building rides of some sort. The Knytes will not let this just go, they will file suit and get this thing in front of the TV media and all hell is going to break loose. The thing is I did not start this, but the pay off after will more than be seed money for Confederate Star. But I cleared some cookies off of my computer and we will see what the next week brings. However as I look at it now, if my current landlord had just sent back the money I put out to rent this place in GF, then I could have heard the voice inside that said don't go there. Any mile American Falls is looking really good.

L8R Aviators

ARW SIG 


Quote of the Day:
I never put on a pair of shoes until I've worn them for five years.
--Samuel Goldwyn
Ephesians 4:2“Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) NIV. All Rights Reserved.
3rdNatlCSA