Friday, January 30, 2009

Thanks for Making me more of a Celebrity Mountain Home .

AW NITE RYDE HEADER

Back in September I got this wyld hair under my saddle after going through hell regarding my XYL and a bouncer at a very small bikini bar in Pocatello where I thought I could move near to Hazzard and could turn life around a bit. So I got into LiL Lexi drove over here and looked at two places, one was a no way, and I nearly decided to can the whole damn move entirely and had I found a place in or near Burley as I was considering, I would not have moved to Glenns Ferry at all, but there was no places in Burley that I could get into. Nearly to the point of staying put in Pocatello, I asked my current Landlord to refund the money for the first months rent and deposit. If he had done so, I again would have not moved here. But with some more manure going on in Pocatello regarding my XYL I moved. Some how I engaged putting a blog up on a local gossip papers web site, and that's where all hell broke loose. I put the blog up about things Dukes-of-Hazzard, not to be hammered at about things I had done in my past. Or even present. Few of those who were beating me over the head had the juice to drive down what 20 miles? From Mountain Home to see me, meet me and find out first hand I was not the second coming of the anti-Christ or something except one, an old Marine by the on screen name Bazookaman got in his VW, drove down here and met me, had coffee, and on another visit met some people over in Bliss as well as saw my old homestead near Hazzard.  He found out first hand in person that what I said was and is true. Too bad the rest didn't. It's getting late here, and I'm needing sleep, I got in touch with both my attorneys a hour ago they told me I have a good civil suit and are proceeding. My personal attorney as well as the attorney from the UAITA. Is involved. One of them said in a joking way although its not really funny, but said this bashing on that Gossip column is making me a celebrity, just not in a good way. My question to those spoiled brats that feel a need to keep this up is, why can't you just leave, our organization etc alone? Do you have nothing better to do? Besides I'll be gone in 3 months or less so why keep this up? Devote 10% of the effort you do to me and your rec district will get fixed. Any way it's been a long day. Ya'll stay in Mountain Home and I'll stay in GF.

L8R

aw1tag


Quote of the Day:
Gambling: The sure way of getting nothing for something.
--Wilson Mizner
Psalm 86:5“You are forgiving and good, O Lord, abounding in love to all who call to you.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) NIV. All Rights Reserved.
AW NITE RYDE TAIL